College of Engineering
University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics
- BS 1988, Physics, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- MS 1994, Nuclear Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- PhD expected in 1997, Nuclear Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Research Interests
- Effects of Radiative Heat on Sub-Cooled Film Boiling, Simulation of fuel-coolant interactions and vapor explosions using the computer code TEXAS.
- Centers and Consortia
- Wisconsin Institute of Nuclear Systems
- Articles and Publications
- S. Nilsuwankosit, K. Moriyama, Tokai Mura, M.L, Corradini,
"Analysis of FARO-L14 Experiment with TEXAS," National Heat Transfer Conference, 1996
Being sponsored by the Thai government, Mr. Nilsuwankosit is required to return to Thailand to work for the department of Nuclear Technology at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok once he graduates. The research areas in which he will be involved include multiphase flow and heat transfer, reactor and power plant design and operation, and radiation shielding.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]